I typically collaborate with my local California State Park representative (i.e. interpreter). Can I ask that person to write the required letter of support?

We encourage all applicants to have conversations with local state park staff about the proposed project/program to ensure collaboration and partnership. The letter of support needs to come from the State Parks Superintendent or designee who oversees the park unit.

Sign up for our newsletter and stay connected for the latest news and updates from Parks California

* indicates required